Thursday 22 December 2016

Disabled Women's Rights: Sexual Abuse

Barbara Nandutu talks about some of the sexual, physical and mental abuse she has experienced because of her disability. The Poster says:
African Youth with Disabilities: Raising our Voices for Inclusion was a six-day gathering of 50 youth with disabilities organized in response to the growing youth with disabilities movement on the African continent. In this segment we hear from Barbara Nandutu who says, "The laws are there to protect people with disabilities but the knowledge of them at this point is very low. For the authorities it's just about the position of power, not its just implementation."

2 comments :

  1. I read about Doctor Osofo and i also contacted him to help me get my ex boyfriend back to marry me during the month of December last year and I have come back here to post about him. Doctor Osofo will help you solve your problem no matter what you are going through. Posting about a spell caster is very strange to me because I never believed i will be able to say that I was helped by a spell caster in bringing my ex boyfriend back to me after 7 years of no contact. I read about his voodoo spell from other websites and contacted him to help me and in less than 48 hours my ex boyfriend called me and I was happy that he wants to get back to me. We met on Friday and he proposed to me,... It was the most beautiful ring. Please everyone out here, Contact Doctor to solve your problem for you and make you happy with your relationship that is hurting you. Love is the best feeling ever experienced. Email him at (osofo.48hoursolutioncenter@gmail.com ) or WhatsApp him +2349065749952

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Louis Edmond, I am from USA. I want to share a testimony about Dr Aluya, a great spell caster who is very straight forward with his words of casting spells. When my Wife left me for another Man i was so confused,but one a day a friend of mine gave me the email address of this great spell caster called dr Aluya, I contacted this man and explained to him all that i was going through,he then told me to be calm and not worry anymore because my case is a very easy one. At first I never believed all that he was saying until when my husband returned home two days later begging me to forgive him for all that he had done to me and to please accept him back into my life,I was so amazed,I never believed it was going to happen that fast.
    This man is truly great indeed. Contact him today for a perfect solution to your love problem, aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com.  or whatsApp him  +2348110493039

    ReplyDelete