Saturday 10 December 2016

Inclusive Education in Uganda

In Uganda: The Importance of an Inclusive Education Christa Preston spoke about Oliva. In this video we can meet Oliva and understand why Christa is helping children with disabilities like Oliva. The poster says:
Meet Oliva, an incredible young woman from Uganda. Oliva is fluent in three languages, Luganda, sign language and english. She loves to cook and has aspiration to open a restaurant one day. But she was born in Uganda, where her disability (down syndrome) defines her and has left her battling discrimination and abuse. She will take a stand in her country to showcase the potential in all children.

2 comments :

  1. My name is Louis Edmond, I am from USA. I want to share a testimony about Dr Aluya, a great spell caster who is very straight forward with his words of casting spells. When my Wife left me for another Man i was so confused,but one a day a friend of mine gave me the email address of this great spell caster called dr Aluya, I contacted this man and explained to him all that i was going through,he then told me to be calm and not worry anymore because my case is a very easy one. At first I never believed all that he was saying until when my husband returned home two days later begging me to forgive him for all that he had done to me and to please accept him back into my life,I was so amazed,I never believed it was going to happen that fast.
    This man is truly great indeed. Contact him today for a perfect solution to your love problem, aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com.  or whatsApp him  +2348110493039

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Illuminati world. Bringing the Poor,the needy and the Talented to Limelight of Fame and Riches.Get Knowledge,Power,Money,Security, get recognised in your Business, Political race. Rise to the top in whatever you do, be Protected Spiritual and physical! All these you will achieve in a Twinkle of an Eye when you get initiated into the GREAT ILLUMINATI TEMPLE. Once you are initiated to the ILLUMINATI EMPIRE,You will have numerous of benefits such as Wealth,Fame,Good Health. And more. Contact the temple via WhatsApp +1(646)328-7046

    ReplyDelete