Monday 10 April 2017

Convention of Rights 31: Right to culture and sport

The United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons With Disabilities (CRPD) forms the foundation of disability rights laws in Uganda and is the model for the Persons With Disabilities Act (PWDA) 2006. The CRPD underlines and recognizes that persons with disabilities (PWDs) are entitled to all the human rights enunciated in the The Universal Declaration of Human Rights. If you are a PWD the rights in the CRPD are your rights, if you do not have a disability it is your duty to uphold and promote these rights.

Article 30 of the CRPD says:
1, PWDs have the right to take part in cultural activities and measures will be taken to ensure PWDs:
a, have access to cultural materials in accessible formats.
b, have access to TV, films, theaters and other cultural activities in accessible formats.
c, have access to cultural performances and other services like theaters, museums, cinemas, libraries, tourist services and as far as possible enjoy national monuments and sites of cultural importance.
2, PWDs should be able to develop and use their creative, artistic and intellectual potential for their own benefit and the enrichment of society.
3, PWDs are ensured that the laws that protect intellectual property  rights are not unreasonable or a discriminatory barrier for PWDs to access cultural materials.
4, PWDs are entitled to recognition and support for their specific cultural and linguistic identity, including sign languages and deaf culture.
5, PWDs should be enabled to participate on an equal basis in recreational, sporting and leisure activities. Measures will be taken to:
a, encourage participation in mainstream sporting activities at all levels.
b, ensure PWDs have the opportunity to organize, develop and participate in disability specific sports and recreation activities, and to encourage instruction, training and resources.
c, ensure PWDs have access to sports, recreation and tourist venues.
d, ensure children with disabilities have the same access as other children to play, recreation, leisure and sports activities including activities in school.
e, PWDs have access to services from those who organize recreational, tourism, leisure and sporting activities.
Being able to take part in sport, recreation and cultural activities is an important part of inclusion in any community. PWDs are often denied the right to take part and more often children with disabilities (CWDs) are denied the right to play. Discrimination takes many forms, for instance people in wheelchairs are denied access to movies and theaters because their wheelchair are said to be fire hazards. Hotels and tourist activities have barriers and buses are not equipped for wheelchairs (see Human Rights: Yes!).

The rights in the CRPD are all linked together, no right is separate or independent. This can be seen clearly, for instance, where legal and policy barriers cause exclusion when schools and universities do not have inclusion policies for PWDs in sport and recreation activities. Or when information announcing cultural events is not available in an accessible format. Community participation is also an important tool for social mobilization in community public health campaigns. Inaccessible sports facilities prevent the inclusion of PWDs in sports programs which are a valuable way of promoting peace and social inclusion (see Human Rights: Yes!).

Sport is a valuable tool for CWDs to gain self respect and confidence says the 2017 report Building an inclusive community through disability sport. The report continues, describing the success of the project:
At the end of the three-year project 587 disabled children had participated in sport and benefited from the additional peer support. Evaluations found that 95% of these children showed increased confidence; at least 78% had an increased awareness of their rights and how to defend themselves; all children showed increased levels of independence and empowerment and about 50% shared stories of advocacy actions; and, crucially, all of these children made new friends with able bodied children with 70% feeling more included in community activities. We also saw children enrolling in school for the first time and parents became much more aware of the abilities of their children.
The following comment from the report shows the importance of sport and leisure activities to CWDs:
14-year-old Vincent was one of the children that we worked with: “I didn’t know disabled sports existed. Now I realise I am capable of taking part in sport, I have potential. I’ve learned to respect myself. I have made friends with other disabled children. I see the coaches as role models; they have taught me that disability does not mean inability."
This 2016 news article, First Ugandan Paralympic Medal Winner Returns Home a Winner, about David Emong's silver in the 1500 meters in the Paralympics in Rio shows the importance of sport to everyone in Uganda. Emong is quoted as saying: 
“I really worked very hard to pave a way for other upcoming athletes that are coming behind me. And I really thank those who have prayed for me. I thank the Uganda National Council of Sports for supporting me. And other members who have been giving me support... my dream now is to bring the gold medal for my country.”
If you are a PWD it is your right to take part in the cultural life of your community. Sport can bring a whole nation together recognizing achievement.
This video provides an insight in deaf culture in Uganda:
An important aim of this right is to ensure the recognition of deaf culture. Deaf Link Uganda (DLU) works to:
promote the welfare of deaf and hard of hearing people in Uganda. We operate projects in urban, semi-urban and rural areas providing intervention services that enable deaf and hard of hearing individuals realise and utilise their potentials to become self-reliant citizens capable of contributing to community and national development. Deaf Link Uganda is committed to overcoming all forms of barriers through supporting inclusive societies that recognise and celebrate deaf people’s diversity.
This is written in Article 30 of the CRPD in the following way:
Article 30

Participation in cultural life, recreation, leisure and sport 


1. States Parties recognize the right of persons with disabilities to take part on an equal basis with others in cultural life, and shall take all appropriate measures to ensure that persons with disabilities:

(a) Enjoy access to cultural materials in accessible formats;

(b) Enjoy access to television programmes, films, theatre and other cultural activities, in accessible formats;

(c) Enjoy access to places for cultural performances or services, such as theatres, museums, cinemas, libraries and tourism services, and, as far as possible, enjoy access to monuments and sites of national cultural importance.

2. States Parties shall take appropriate measures to enable persons with disabilities to have the opportunity to develop and utilize their creative, artistic and intellectual potential, not only for their own benefit, but also for the enrichment of society.

3. States Parties shall take all appropriate steps, in accordance with international law, to ensure that laws protecting intellectual property rights do not constitute an unreasonable or discriminatory barrier to access by persons with disabilities to cultural materials.

4. Persons with disabilities shall be entitled, on an equal basis with others, to recognition and support of their specific cultural and linguistic identity, including sign languages and deaf culture.
5. With a view to enabling persons with disabilities to participate on an equal basis with others in recreational, leisure and sporting activities, States Parties shall take appropriate measures:

(a) To encourage and promote the participation, to the fullest extent possible, of persons with disabilities in mainstream sporting activities at all levels;

(b) To ensure that persons with disabilities have an opportunity to organize, develop and participate in disability-specific sporting and recreational activities and, to this end, encourage the provision, on an equal basis with others, of appropriate instruction, training and resources;

(c) To ensure that persons with disabilities have access to sporting, recreational and tourism venues;

(d) To ensure that children with disabilities have equal access with other children to participation in play, recreation and leisure and sporting activities, including those activities in the school system;

(e) To ensure that persons with disabilities have access to services from those involved in the organization of recreational, tourism, leisure and sporting activities.

14 comments :

  1. I am very glad to locate so much of informative data in your blog.
    SAFEALL Security Camera In India

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a spell caster called Dr Ajayi Ololo, I was the chief priest to this great temple called OLOLO at the age of 18years, and now i am almost 60 years old man. I am telling this to the world to make them know that this temple has been in existence for years and we have been durable and truthful to all. Our work here is helping anybody to getting there heart desire, Over here in this temple we grant anything you want us to do for you and when you come to this temple you must see result of our work. NOTE: TO THE ONES THAT HAS BEEN DECEIVED BY THOSE ONLINE SCAMMERS, DO NOT COMPARE THIS GREAT TEMPLE WITH ANY OTHER SPELL CASTER THAT HAS RIPPED YOU OFF YOUR MONEY BY CLAMMING TO BE SPELL CASTERS. THEY ARE ALL FAKE AND SCAMMERS ONLINE THERE TO RIP WERE THEY DID NOT SOW, COME TO OLOLO SPELL CASTING TEMPLE AND GET YOUR HEART DESIRE WITHOUT STRESS. In this temple, we work with the spirits in the spiritual realm and they tell us how to solve any problem that you are facing and also i will want you to NOTE: THAT THIS SPELL CASTING DO NOT HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECT ON ANYONE, BUT JUST TO GET YOUR HEART DESIRE AND BE HAPPY. I Dr Ajayi Ololo urge you all that has the following problem 1.} We heal barrenness in women and disturbing menstruation 2.} Get you married to anyone of your choice 3.} Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage 4.} Ensure success in work and business 5.} Mental illness & bewitched 6.} Can?t sleep at night or walking at night 7.} Recover stolen property and whereabouts of people that hurt you. 8.} Bring supernatural luck into 9.} Extreme protection for those doing dangerous jobs like security guards, Bank manager, cash transporters, To mention but a few.11. Get your scam money back 12.} Bring back lost lover, even if lost for a long time 13.} Remove bad spells from homes, business & customer attraction etc. 14.} Get promotion you have desired for a long time at work or in your career.16.} Remove the black spot that keeps on taking your money away 17. Find out why you are not progressing in life and the solution 18.} Eliminate in family fights 19.} Ensure excellent school grades even for children with mental disabilities 20.} Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart 21.} We have cure to cancer 22.} COME HERE AND SOLVE ALL YOUR PROBLEMS HERE AND GET ALL YOUR HEART DESIRES HERE WITHOUT ANY-SIDE EFFECT ON IT. ANY KIND OF PROBLEM YOU ARE FACING IN LIFE SEND YOUR EMAILS TO: ajayiololo@yahoo.com . to get it solved in the next 5 to 6 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am so excited that my ex husband is back into my life after we had a serious argument which led to him leaving me, my life was a mess without him because he was my source of happiness i tried calling him but he didn't answer my call but everything came to an end after i contacted this genuine and powerful spell caster called DR GREAT who cast a love spell on my ex husband to make him realize how much he loves me and that we are meant to be together forever, since then we have never had a quarrel again and our love for each other has continue to grow each day. contact him now for urgent love spell at infinitylovespell@gmail.com or infinitylovespell@yahoo.com or add him up on WhatsApp +2348118829899 you can also view his website http://infinitylovespell.website2.me/






    Am so excited that my ex husband is back into my life after we had a serious argument which led to him leaving me, my life was a mess without him because he was my source of happiness i tried calling him but he didn't answer my call but everything came to an end after i contacted this genuine and powerful spell caster called DR GREAT who cast a love spell on my ex husband to make him realize how much he loves me and that we are meant to be together forever, since then we have never had a quarrel again and our love for each other has continue to grow each day. contact him now for urgent love spell at infinitylovespell@gmail.com or infinitylovespell@yahoo.com or add him up on WhatsApp +2348118829899 you can also view his website http://infinitylovespell.website2.me/





    Am so excited that my ex husband is back into my life after we had a serious argument which led to him leaving me, my life was a mess without him because he was my source of happiness i tried calling him but he didn't answer my call but everything came to an end after i contacted this genuine and powerful spell caster called DR GREAT who cast a love spell on my ex husband to make him realize how much he loves me and that we are meant to be together forever, since then we have never had a quarrel again and our love for each other has continue to grow each day. contact him now for urgent love spell at infinitylovespell@gmail.com or infinitylovespell@yahoo.com or add him up on WhatsApp +2348118829899 you can also view his website http://infinitylovespell.website2.me/






    Am so excited that my ex husband is back into my life after we had a serious argument which led to him leaving me, my life was a mess without him because he was my source of happiness i tried calling him but he didn't answer my call but everything came to an end after i contacted this genuine and powerful spell caster called DR GREAT who cast a love spell on my ex husband to make him realize how much he loves me and that we are meant to be together forever, since then we have never had a quarrel again and our love for each other has continue to grow each day. contact him now for urgent love spell at infinitylovespell@gmail.com or infinitylovespell@yahoo.com or add him up on WhatsApp +2348118829899 you can also view his website http://infinitylovespell.website2.me/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am so excited that my ex husband is back into my life after we had a serious argument which led to him leaving me, my life was a mess without him because he was my source of happiness i tried calling him but he didn't answer my call but everything came to an end after i contacted this genuine and powerful spell caster called DR GREAT who cast a love spell on my ex husband to make him realize how much he loves me and that we are meant to be together forever, since then we have never had a quarrel again and our love for each other has continue to grow each day. contact him now for urgent love spell at infinitylovespell@gmail.com or infinitylovespell@yahoo.com or add him up on WhatsApp +2348118829899 you can also view his website http://infinitylovespell.website2.me/






    Am so excited that my ex husband is back into my life after we had a serious argument which led to him leaving me, my life was a mess without him because he was my source of happiness i tried calling him but he didn't answer my call but everything came to an end after i contacted this genuine and powerful spell caster called DR GREAT who cast a love spell on my ex husband to make him realize how much he loves me and that we are meant to be together forever, since then we have never had a quarrel again and our love for each other has continue to grow each day. contact him now for urgent love spell at infinitylovespell@gmail.com or infinitylovespell@yahoo.com or add him up on WhatsApp +2348118829899 you can also view his website http://infinitylovespell.website2.me/






    Am so excited that my ex husband is back into my life after we had a serious argument which led to him leaving me, my life was a mess without him because he was my source of happiness i tried calling him but he didn't answer my call but everything came to an end after i contacted this genuine and powerful spell caster called DR GREAT who cast a love spell on my ex husband to make him realize how much he loves me and that we are meant to be together forever, since then we have never had a quarrel again and our love for each other has continue to grow each day. contact him now for urgent love spell at infinitylovespell@gmail.com or infinitylovespell@yahoo.com or add him up on WhatsApp +2348118829899 you can also view his website http://infinitylovespell.website2.me/






    Am so excited that my ex husband is back into my life after we had a serious argument which led to him leaving me, my life was a mess without him because he was my source of happiness i tried calling him but he didn't answer my call but everything came to an end after i contacted this genuine and powerful spell caster called DR GREAT who cast a love spell on my ex husband to make him realize how much he loves me and that we are meant to be together forever, since then we have never had a quarrel again and our love for each other has continue to grow each day. contact him now for urgent love spell at infinitylovespell@gmail.com or infinitylovespell@yahoo.com or add him up on WhatsApp +2348118829899 you can also view his website http://infinitylovespell.website2.me/

    ReplyDelete
  5. My names are Ashley Vivian, Am here to share a testimony on how Dr Raypower helped me. After 1/5 year relationship with my boyfriend, he changed suddenly and stopped contacting me regularly, he would come up with excuses of not seeing me all the time. He stopped answering my calls and my sms and he stopped seeing me regularly. I then started catching him with different girls several times but every time he would say that he love me and that he needed some time to think about our relationship. But cannot stop thinking about him so i decided to go online and i saw so many good talk about this spell caster called Dr Raypower and i contact him and explain my problems to him. He cast a love spell for me which i use and after 24 hours, my boyfriend came back to me and started contacting me regularly and we moved in together after a few months and he was more open to me than before and he started spending more time with me than his friends. We eventually got married and we now have been married happily for 3 years with a son. Ever since Dr Raypower helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before.You can also contact this spell caster and get your relationship fix Email: Urgentspellcast@gmail.com or Urgentspellcast@yahoo.com see more reviews about him on his website: http://urgentspellcast.website2.me Call or WhatsApp: +1 (424) 330-8109 also view his blog: https://urgentpowerfullovespell.blogspot.com/

















    My names are Ashley Vivian, Am here to share a testimony on how Dr Raypower helped me. After 1/5 year relationship with my boyfriend, he changed suddenly and stopped contacting me regularly, he would come up with excuses of not seeing me all the time. He stopped answering my calls and my sms and he stopped seeing me regularly. I then started catching him with different girls several times but every time he would say that he love me and that he needed some time to think about our relationship. But cannot stop thinking about him so i decided to go online and i saw so many good talk about this spell caster called Dr Raypower and i contact him and explain my problems to him. He cast a love spell for me which i use and after 24 hours, my boyfriend came back to me and started contacting me regularly and we moved in together after a few months and he was more open to me than before and he started spending more time with me than his friends. We eventually got married and we now have been married happily for 3 years with a son. Ever since Dr Raypower helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before.You can also contact this spell caster and get your relationship fix Email: Urgentspellcast@gmail.com or Urgentspellcast@yahoo.com see more reviews about him on his website: http://urgentspellcast.website2.me Call or WhatsApp: +1 (424) 330-8109 also view his blog: https://urgentpowerfullovespell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. How can I explain this to the world that there is a man who can cure HERPES, I was diagnosed for the past 1 year I have being into HERPES since 1 year, so I decide to look for help in the internet then I found a post write about this great man called DR. Yakubu , people say good thing about him that this man have cured, a lot of people in the internet, him has power's to cure HSV1 AND HSV2 I don’t believe that there is a cure for Herpes Simplex Virus because though there is no cure for herpes that what I have in mind HERPES had no cure well , my HERPES is negative through the using of herbal cured of DR yakubu , I contacted this man for help because of what i see in the internet. if you need his cured just email him now on dr.yakubuherbalhealingclinic@gmail.com , thank you DR. i will never stop shearing you testimony DR. Yakubu . him Can as well CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-1, HIV/AIDS, 2, Diseases of the hear 3, Malignant tumors 4. Cardiovascular diseases 5. Diabetes mellifluous 6.Influenza and pneumonia 7.Alzheimer's disease 8. hsv1 - hsv2. If you need LOVE SPELL. E.T.C contact him dr.yakubuherbalhealingclinic@gmail.com or you whatsapp him on +2348057353647...
    Dr.yakubu 하나님은 내 삶을 회복시켜 주신 것에 대한 축복을 계속할 것입니다. 나는 사람들에게 증거를 계속 나눌 것입니다.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful and a straight forward spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness into my life! Am giving this testimony because am so happy, I want to thank Dr. Osasu for the great thing He has done in my life , He brought happiness back to my life, I never believed in spell casters until my life fell apart when my lover of 6 years decided to call it quit almost when we wanted to get married. I was so emotional breakdown to the extent i could not do anything reasonable again, after 2months in pain before an old friend of mine introduced me to a spell caster on line called Dr Osasu, this was after I have been scammed by various fake spell casters. I was introduced me to Dr Osasu a true Spell Caster. In less than 24 hours i saw wonders, my lover came back to me and my life got back just like a completed puzzle, and after 1month later we got married and it was just like a dream to me because i thought i had lost him forever. Thank you Dr. Osasu for helping me but most of all, Your Honesty and Fast Accurate Results. email: Drosasu25@gmail.com WhatsApp Number: +2347064365391

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dr. Obodubu Monday is recognised all over the world of marine kingdom, As one of the top fortunate and most powerful native doctor of charms casts from the beginning of his ancestors ship until now Dr. Obodubu Monday lives strong among all other native doctors, there have never been any form of impossibility beyond the control of Dr. Obodubu Monday it doesn't matter the distance of the person with the problems or situation, all you have to do is believe in the native doctor Dr. Obodubu Monday cast that works, he always warns never to get his charms cast if you do not believe or unable to follow his instruction. it is the assignment of the native doctor Dr. Obodubu Monday to offer services to those in need of spiritual assistance not minding the gravity of your situations or distance as long as water, sea, ocean, lake, river, sand, etc. are near you, then your problems of life would be controlled under your foot. if you need any spiritual help on any of these call Doctor Obodubu on :+2349058774809
    Get Your Love Back
    Fruit Of The Womb
    Fibroid
    Business Boom
    Financial Breakthrough
    Get Rich Without Ritual
    Do As I Say
    Bad Dream
    Promise And Fail
    Epilepsy
    Land/Court Case
    Mental Disorder
    Political Appointment
    Visa Approval
    Cancer
    Examination Success
    Spend And Get Back
    Good Luck
    Natural Neath
    Hypertension
    Stroke
    Sickle cell
    Impotency
    Win Court case
    Promotion At Work
    Commanding Tone
    Protection Ring
    Marriage Success
    Love Ring
    Favour Ring
    Recover Lost Glory
    Spiritual Power For Men Of God
    Travel Success Ring
    Job Success
    Lotto/Pool Win/betnaija win
    And Many
    More make haste to call or Or WhatApp Baba Doctor Obodubu Monday on +2349058774809 for spiritual problem today and you will surely get solution to all your predicament

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dr. Obodubu Monday is recognised all over the world of marine kingdom, As one of the top fortunate and most powerful native doctor of charms casts from the beginning of his ancestors ship until now Dr. Obodubu Monday lives strong among all other native doctors, there have never been any form of impossibility beyond the control of Dr. Obodubu Monday it doesn't matter the distance of the person with the problems or situation, all you have to do is believe in the native doctor Dr. Obodubu Monday cast that works, he always warns never to get his charms cast if you do not believe or unable to follow his instruction. it is the assignment of the native doctor Dr. Obodubu Monday to offer services to those in need of spiritual assistance not minding the gravity of your situations or distance as long as water, sea, ocean, lake, river, sand, etc. are near you, then your problems of life would be controlled under your foot. if you need any spiritual help on any of these call Doctor Obodubu on :+2349058774809
    Get Your Love Back
    Fruit Of The Womb
    Fibroid
    Business Boom
    Financial Breakthrough
    Get Rich Without Ritual
    Do As I Say
    Bad Dream
    Promise And Fail
    Epilepsy
    Land/Court Case
    Mental Disorder
    Political Appointment
    Visa Approval
    Cancer
    Examination Success
    Spend And Get Back
    Good Luck
    Natural Neath
    Hypertension
    Stroke
    Sickle cell
    Impotency
    Win Court case
    Promotion At Work
    Commanding Tone
    Protection Ring
    Marriage Success
    Love Ring
    Favour Ring
    Recover Lost Glory
    Spiritual Power For Men Of God
    Travel Success Ring
    Job Success
    Lotto/Pool Win/betnaija win
    And Many
    More make haste to call or Or WhatApp Baba Doctor Obodubu Monday on +2349058774809 for spiritual problem today and you will surely get solution to all your predicament

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to the Illuminati world. Bringing the Poor,the needy and the Talented to Limelight of Fame and Riches.Get Knowledge,Power,Money,Security, get recognised in your Business, Political race. Rise to the top in whatever you do, be Protected Spiritual and physical! All these you will achieve in a Twinkle of an Eye when you get initiated into the GREAT ILLUMINATI TEMPLE. Once you are initiated to the ILLUMINATI EMPIRE,You will have numerous of benefits such as Wealth,Fame,Good Health. And more. Contact the temple via WhatsApp +1(646)328-7046

    ReplyDelete
  11. My husband was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, things were tough for me, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure ultimate health home, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimatehealthhome they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com to anyone who needs help.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me. Then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com website: Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. My husband and I separated recently. We’ve been married for six years now and it’s been an abusive relationship in all types of ways. I want to figure out myself and fix my own issues so I can fix my marriage because it’s broken down and I’m emotionally drained. I feel it’s unfair for me to try to fix something that I’m the only one that’s putting effort into. I’m so confused. That had been my decision until I came across an article on the internet on how Dr. Peter helped many people to restore broken marriages/relationships. I quickly contacted him, and he told me what I should do, which I did immediately. Within seventy two hours my husband came back and the greatest part of it is that my husband has changed completely, he no longer abuses or insults me. Today, he has become a loving and caring husband. if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact via email drpeterspellcaster21@gmail.com WhatsApp text/call +19844092762

    ReplyDelete